Sunday 7 December 2014

The Review: Diptyque ~ Feuille Lavande


Today I thought I'd do something a little different and talk about a candle that I've fallen in love with. I've been a candle obsessive pretty much forever but since coming to University I've come to really appreciate how lovely and homely a candle can make a dingy student room feel. Now that I'm in my final year, I actually have a very lovely flat but I think however cute your home is, nothing can make it feel even more homely than a luxury candle burning in the background. 

*****************************************************************
Diptyque are known for being one of the best luxury candle brands on the market at the moment so I was super excited to try out one of their products. I chose the smallest size as they are quite expensive and I'd never had one before so it was a bit of a risk. The scent I chose is called 'Feuille Lavande' and it is BEAUTIFUL! This size RRPs for £20 on Space NK which is rather pricey for the small size but the quality of the product is unbelievable.


It's essentially lavender scented and the aroma from this tiny candle fills my whole flat within 5 minutes of lighting it. It burns perfectly level and has lasted a surprising amount of time for its size. It gives the whole room the most beautiful relaxing ambience and would be great for anyone who likes herbal remedies to help them sleep better. Although it's quite pricey to buy for yourself it's great as an indulgent treat and would also make a lovely luxury gift for women of any age, and some men I'm sure!


Overall, I would definitely recommend this scent and I would repurchase, although not often as it is a rather luxurious product to buy yourself! I can't wait to try more scents from Diptyque now! 
What are your favourite luxury candle brands? 

***************************************************************

Shakira x

1 comment:

  1. This looks lovely, I adore candles!! :)
    Marianne x
    www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete