Friday 28 November 2014

Christmas Gift Guide: The High Street Fashion Edit

Welcome to my high street fashion Christmas gift guide! Let's get straight to the good bit...

Carrie Feather Strappy Heeled Sandal (Black) ~ Missguided ~ £29.99

These Missguided heels are the perfect cute present! The black fluff on the toe makes them so playful, fun and high-fashion whilst the sleek and minimal base style with the simple straps and stiletto heel make them still seem very classy. At under £30 I think these heels are SUCH a great bargain and I think most girls who love something a little different in the fashion stakes would love to receive these! 

Trim Belted Camel Skirt ~ Mango ~ £39.99
Next up, I just had to include this gorgeous camel toned skirt from Mango. Mango have some gorgeous clothes lately so they're definitely one to check out if you're looking for some style inspiration. The camel colour of this skirt is so on trend and the A-line shape and fit are perfect for the current trends. This skirt would suit women and girls of all ages so is a brilliant timeless fashion gift!

Sheepskin Vest (Ecru) ~ Zara ~ £39.99

For me, it's not a fashion gift guide without a faux fur gilet in the mix! This Autumn/Winter so far has been all about the faux fur, and gilets especially, for me, I already have a beautiful Topshop black gilet so I've decided to put a cream one in this guide for something a little different. This Zara one is stunning and the quality is incredible too! Online it's only in 'Ecru' (the shade pictured above) however, in store I've seen it in black and brown too so definitely check out your nearest store if the cream isn't your favourite. 



Black Leather Look Tube Pants ~ River Island ~ £40

River Island isn't one of my favourite shops for my personal style, however, I was wandering past it the other day and these gorgeous black leather look tube pants really caught my attention. I love leather pants but find they're very difficult to pull off and can be rather uncomfortable. I feel these are easier to wear than many more tailored trouser-style offerings so think these would be a great gift for any fashion-obsessed girl as they're such a wardrobe staple. 


Feather Hem Slip Dress (White) ~ Topshop ~ £55

I can guarantee that anyone who is an avid reader of bloggers will have seen this dress a million times over, but I'm obsessed with it and couldn't resist putting it into my guide! I think this is the perfect party dress for the festive season, white is always one of my favourite colours to wear and the fur trim makes it festive without being too in your face. Definitely the Christmas party dress of 2014. 


Black Sequin Mini Skirt ~ Mango ~ £59.99
Following on from the theme of the festive party season... You can't have a festive party without someone wearing full sequins! This black sequin skirt is a more laid-back offering than a full sequin outfit and as the sequins are black and the skirt isn't too tight fitting, I think it could look uber chic and stylish. It would also be a perfect Christmas gift as no one can deny the allure of sequins at Christmas time!

All Over Frilly Jumper (Black) ~ Topshop ~ £65

Moving on from the party pieces, this black frilly Topshop jumper is perfect for a girl who has a more laid-back style or is just more in the market for every-day clothes. I love the frill detailing on what would otherwise be a plain black jumper, it's really unusual to see on the high street and makes the jumper so girly and cute. The quality of this is also amazing and it feels so super soft and cosy.

Belted Wrap Front Jumpsuit (Red) ~ Warehouse ~ £70

This Warehouse jumpsuit is another festive season party classic! I think the draped style of the neckline and waist could flatter so many different body types and it's a little more covered-up than the dresses and skirts I've included so it would be great for those freezing nights out. The red colour is also so festive! I think this would be such a luxurious and indulgent gift as the quality and finish is so high, it's really beautiful. 


Knit Cape with Sleeves (Ecru) ~ Zara ~ £79.99
I couldn't finish this gift guide without including some sort of cape. Cape's have been everyone this Autumn and Winter and I can totally see why, they look so classic and lovely over almost any outfit and this cream Zara one would go with everything. The quality of Zara clothes is unbeaten on the high street in my opinion, so I think that this would be a beautiful Christmas present to receive. I'm so in love with it!

Whistles Jumper with Roll Neck in Textured Marl ~ Whistles/ASOS ~ £95
Lastly, and most expensively, is this Whistles jumper. Whistles is one of the highest quality outfitters on the UK high street too and their clothes are very minimal and very classic but the luxurious materials and finish make them look so high-end and well worth the high price tag if you can afford to splurge! This jumper is beautiful, luxurious and indulgent; everything a Christmas gift should be!

******************************************************************************

I really hope you've enjoyed this fashion gift guide and that it's either given you a good idea for someone else, or for yourself! Let me know if you have any recommendations of good quality high street stores as I'm currently compiling my own Christmas wish list!

Shakira Jasmin x

4 comments:

  1. All great picks, but I am completely obsessed with that red jumpsuit! So gorgeous!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cape from zara is gorgeous! Great items! :)
    Love your blog, hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    or Bloglovin
    or Facebook :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's lovely isn't it!
      Thank you, I'll check yours out now:)x

      Delete